Friday, October 13, 2006

I Made the Treasury Page!


Unless you own an Etsy shop that title probably means nothing to you. I have a wonderful little jewelry shop filled with one of a kind pieces at my Etsy Shop. Stop by and check it out. Every month they have a challenge. This month's challenge was to create something orange. My piece was one of twelve chosen to be on the Treasury page. If the Treasury page happens to become the front page of the entire site that means more traffic for my shop! Yes that is my intention for this week now lets wait for good things to happen. You can purchase all of the necklaces shown at my Etsy Shop . The necklace above and to the right is the winner! It features various semi precious chips, a sterling silver flower charm, pumpkin colored delica seed beads and a sterling silver clasp. Just lovely!

The necklace above and to the left is called Citrine Dream. It features a gorgeous citrine pendant, a bundle of lapis stones, and amber colored crystals, all joined to an oxidized sterling silver chain.






No comments: