Friday, October 10, 2008

Suddenly...earrings!



It has been awhile since I have posted and for this I apologize. I have purchased a slew of creative books, all of which are crammed with creative ideas that I can’t wait to try out (I will tell you all about that in a future post). I did manage to sit down for a few hours last weekend to design the earrings that you see here. They are available in my Etsy shop for anyone who may be interested.


The days are becoming cooler, a welcome relief from the scorching Georgia heat that knocks me out every summer season. Autumn comes late to this southern region and the leaves still haven’t decided to change colors. I simply can’t wait because fall is my absolute favorite time of the year and I feel compelled to cozy up my surroundings. It’s time spread candle vignettes all over the house, cook home made squash soup and apple pie and burn spicy smelling incense.









No comments: