Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Let the Day Unfold Before You

I can talk myself right out of writing something on my blog. I contend I have a million things to do, and believe me I do, but the crux of the matter is I don’t have anything interesting to say.

I had a normal day. I let it unfold before me, hoping all would be well and it was. I found parking spaces all over the place, I enjoyed being with my co-workers, I finished grading some papers, my car passed its emissions test, and low and behold I am writing on my blog.

I do not take days like this for granted. They are blessings… graciously offered and like a petal of a daisy they feel smooth and slight. That is how I will greet it tomorrow, only it won’t be tomorrow, it will just…be.


Art Pendants- Creating with resin papers and such!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing you bless and see value in an ordinary "good" day. Each day is all we have and I loved hearing about Your Day.

Barbara Lewis said...

June, I'm so glad you're here ... I just got my fix of eye candy! I'm counting down the days until you book is out!